March 22, 2012
Here’s one of my latest and greatest pieces of art. I’ve started a new series and am hoping to start selling prints and greeting cards on-line in June…so keep your eyes open for more info in the coming months…
So as imperfectly perfect that I am…Today’s my birthday and I’m breaking with tradition and sharing my birthday wishes with others. I’m hoping if I put them all out there that, 1.) the universe will have a better chance of hearing them…and 2.) my friends and family will have an easier time supporting me make those wishes come true :). So here I go…
my 34th birthday wishes:
To find a happy balance between work, play, the spiritual and the materialistic.
Which for me means:
1.) To make a difference
- To do what I love for a living, while inspiring those around me and having my work indirectly give back to non-profits and spiritual organizations that move my heart.
2.) To love and be loved
- To surround myself with those that I love and that LOVE me back.
3.) To feel peace
- To meditate/do my yoga practice daily
- To do seva (volunteer work) regularly
- Read and do more things that inspire me
- Journal regularly
- Clean my house weekly :)….I LOVE Saturday afternoons…after the house is cleaned, errands are done…so much more relaxing!
4.) To feel healthy
- Time to work out 4-5x a week.
- Time to cook deliciously, wholesome meals daily
5.) Time to feed my creative soul
- More Date nights…with my Lovey and friends.
- Mother/ Daughter/ Sister weekends
- More Family time
- Gardening time…this year I want to create an even larger herb garden so I can dry them and use then in the winter! Not to mention, grow more veggies, so we can eat straight from our backyard :).
- Fun house projects/ renovationsI hope you all have a wonderful day!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 05, 2017
April 26, 2017
April 19, 2017
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …