35 years in the making.
I can't believe I'm 35 today! In my wee little years, this is what I've learned so far....
- There's always a great reason to celebrate. (thanks for that one, Dad!)
- Eating fresh foods makes a HUGE difference.
- Real friends are shining beacons of light during your darkest days.
- Experimenting is more fun than following a recipe.
- I'm most creative when I take the time to be with myself.
- I have the most AMAZING family ever. I LOVE YOU ALL.
- Hot cocoa and hot baths are super soothing.
- Balance is key---in cooking, in relationships and on the spiritual path.
- We're all imperfectly perfect; so don't be so hard on yourself.
- Remembering that "this too shall pass".
- A smile can make all the difference.
- It's important to listen to the whispers in your heart.
- Popcorn dinners are delicious.
- Being married to my best friend is a blessing.
- Gratitude makes everything better.
- Hard work pays off...eventually.
- What is, is perfect.
- If planted well, basil can grow into a bush.
- Don't wait for someone or something, create your own happiness.
- Investing in upgrading your lifestyle is the best medicine for the soul.
- God resides in every single one of us.
- Sometimes you have to choose whether you really want to be happy or just right.
- Triphala really does help make you regular. And being regular is a great thing.
- Change is inevitable; embracing it makes it easier.
- Cashews are a revolutionary ingredient in vegan cooking.
- Being gluten free is not as bad as it sounds.
- Life is short and the maya is strong.
- Staying active is key in staying young at heart.
- Whatever we leave to God, God does and blesses us.--Henry D. Thoreau
- Loving ourselves and all our flaws is essential.
- Creating a daily practice of gratitude and meditation goes a long way.
- Being brave and stepping into your own light is a beautiful thing.
- Endorphins released from working out are AWESOME and do wonders.
- Chocolate and coconut are a truly delicious combination.
- There are blessings everywhere; we just have to be open to seeing them.
Thank you for your love and support....I love blogging with you all!
Have a great day!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.