March 22, 2012
my 34th birthday wishes:To find a happy balance between work, play, the spiritual and the materialistic. Which for me means: 1.) To make a difference
2.) To love and be loved
- To do what I love for a living, while inspiring those around me and having my work indirectly give back to non-profits and spiritual organizations that move my heart.
3.) To feel peace
- To surround myself with those that I love and that LOVE me back.
4.) To feel healthy
- To meditate/do my yoga practice daily
- To do seva (volunteer work) regularly
- Read and do more things that inspire me
- Journal regularly
- Clean my house weekly :)....I LOVE Saturday afternoons...after the house is cleaned, errands are done...so much more relaxing!
5.) Time to feed my creative soul
- Time to work out 4-5x a week.
- Time to cook deliciously, wholesome meals daily
- More Date nights...with my Lovey and friends.
- Mother/ Daughter/ Sister weekends
- More Family time
- Gardening time...this year I want to create an even larger herb garden so I can dry them and use then in the winter! Not to mention, grow more veggies, so we can eat straight from our backyard :).
- Fun house projects/ renovationsI hope you all have a wonderful day!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
June 14, 2017
June 08, 2017
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …