WHOLESOME SOUL CREATES GLOBALLY INSPIRED
art, stationery and home goods
that connect women, embrace spirituality, inspire wellness and pay goodness forward with every purchase.
WELCOME TO WHOLESOME SOUL
My name is Kajal Dhabalia and I'm the founder and artist behind Wholesome Soul.
I love creating soulful, colorful, happy art that provides both beauty + meaning so that like a touchstone, my art, stationery and gifts can nurture the spirit and feed the soul.
Beauty & Meaning
Every product here at Wholesome Soul is hand drawn or painted by me; so much love and inspiration from my own yoga practice and multi cultural upbringing is poured into the creation of each piece.
Wholesome Soul specializes in gifts that:
- feed the soul and inspire mindfulness.
- feature globally inspired illustrations that celebrate the beauty of our modern global culture that connects the east and the west.
- include color palettes that are happy, vibrant and radiate joy.
- and most importantly, give back to the community with every purchase!
HAND CRAFTED QUALITY
We take great pride and care in the development of each of our products:
- All products are printed in the USA and assembled in our studio in Alexandria, VA.
- Our matted prints are made using archival paper + inks and come ready to be framed and hung.
- Our signature, flat notecards are printed on a 100% recycled matte paper + come with coordinating envelopes.
- Woodblocks are hand-mounted and finished with a hand painted border, making them great gifts since they're ready to hang---no framing required :).
- And our magnets, are a little larger than normal, so that they can truly be called fridge art---allowing their message to truly shine.