- We accept all major credit cards as payment.
- We are unable to accept money orders, cash or checks at this time.
- All orders are carefully packaged and shipped once payment has been confirmed. We typically ship once a week.
- All orders are shipped via USPS, First Class Mail/Parcel Post, unless it’s any original painting. Then we ship those via Priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping. However, if you are interested in a faster delivery method, email email@example.com for options. Once order is placed a PayPal invoice will be sent for the your upgraded shipping difference. Once payment is confirmed, package will be shipped.
- Please be sure your shipping address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong location. We are also not responsible for additional postage to re-ship the order if the package has been returned to us for any reason (unless we mistakenly shipped it the incorrect address, of course).
- Once your order has been shipped, we will send you an email letting you know your package is on its way. All packages receive a tracking number via the postal service. Though we don’t expect it to happen, we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
Currently we do not take international orders outside of Canada, however please contact us directly to see what we can do for you; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we cannot offer refunds, we’ll be happy to offer an exchange. Please email us within three days of receiving your order at email@example.com to discuss the details. Please note that we are not responsible for shipping fees on exchanged items.
Please contact us directly regarding custom, wholesale and large orders at firstname.lastname@example.org
A big thank you to YOU for the continued support of my work. I am continually grateful that I have the opportunity to make and share my art with the world. So, thank you!